As a Big Island FCU member, you have secure access to your account, no matter when or where. Online Banking provides you a convenient way to manage your funds and offers tools to help you stay on top of your finances.
- Check your account balances
- View your account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make a loan or Visa payment
- View your check images
- Sign up for eStatements
- Sign up for eNotices
- Setup alerts for your accounts
- And, much, much more!
Stay informed of your finances by setting up electronic alerts for your accounts. They get delivered directly to your email. Or, if you're a Mobile Banking user, you can have them sent to your email and to your registered device through SMS text. There are many different user-defined alerts you can sign up for.
How To Set Up Alerts:
To set up alerts on your accounts, you must first be enrolled in our Online Branch. Once logged in, select the Self Service tab and sign up for the alerts of your choice!
- Account Alerts - Notifies you if a share/share draft, debit card transaction, withdrawal or check has exceeded a certain amount. You will also be notified if your account goes above or below a certain balance, if a direct deposit has posted or if a BIFCU loan payment is due.
- Transfer Alert - Notifies you if a scheduled transfer is unable to process or a final series of recurring transfers have completed.
- Bill Pay Alert (for members who sign up for Bill Pay) - Notifies you of upcoming payments, if a merchant has been added or changed, if a series of recurring payments have completed, if a payment was unable to process or exceeds a certain amount and if your account is credited for a payment when a stop payment is issued.
- General Alert - Notifies you of email address changes, logon ID changes and security code changes. Also notifies you when Customer Service sends you a message and when an eNotice is available (click on the eNotices link in Self Service to see available documents).
- Alert History - Lets you view a historical list of all alerts sent from our Online Branch.
- Schedule Reminder - Allows you to schedule personal reminders for alerts to be sent on specific dates and frequency.