Make the smart switch from paper to eStatements
Members can view their periodic member statement once securely logged in to our Online Branch by going to the Self Service tab, Additional Services and clicking on the eStatements link.
eStatements help protect our environment & offer some great benefits:
- Convenience - Receive, view and manage your statements from one location.
- Security - Protect your identity. Reduce the private information in your mailbox.
- Accessibility - Saved on your personal computer, CD or USB drive, eStatements are easy to store, organize and access.
Not enrolled in eStatements? Here’s how to enroll:
- Users must be enrolled in our Online Branch to access eStatements. Not enrolled in our Online Branch? Click here to ENROLL and get signed up today!
- Once logged in to our Online Branch, select the Self Service tab and under Additional Services, click on eStatements.
- Select the account you want to set up eStatements for and click OK.
- When the new window opens (pop-up blockers must be disabled), enter your email address and click Submit.
- You will then be taken to our eStatement Disclosure screen. If you agree to the terms, click Agree, then click Statements to view your statements.
It’s that easy!! You will be notified through email when your statement is available for viewing. Signing up for eStatements benefit our membership by reducing the Credit Union’s paper and mailing costs, and by increasing security. If you have any questions regarding eStatements or our Online Branch, please call 808-935-9778.