Make the smart switch from paper to eStatements
Members can view their periodic member statement once securely logged into their Online Banking account by clicking on the eStatements link on the Accounts page.
eStatements help protect our environment & offer some great benefits:
- Convenience - Receive, view and manage your statements from one location.
- Security - Protect your identity. Reduce the private information in your mailbox.
- Accessibility - Saved on your personal computer, CD or USB drive, eStatements are easy to store, organize and access.
Not enrolled in eStatements? Here’s how to enroll:
- Users must be enrolled in our Online Branch to access eStatements. Not enrolled in our Online Branch? Click here to ENROLL and get signed up today!
- Once logged into your Online Banking account, click on eStatements on the Accounts page.
- Select the account you want to set up eStatements for from the dropdown menu and click Continue.
- When the new window opens (pop-up blockers must be disabled), you will then be taken to our eStatement Disclosure Agreement. If you agree to the terms, click Agree. You will be taken to your statements.
It’s that easy!! You will be notified through email when your statement is available for viewing. Signing up for eStatements benefit our membership by reducing the Credit Union’s paper and mailing costs, and by increasing security. If you have any questions regarding eStatements or Online Banking, please call 808-935-9778.