Established in 1936, Big Island Federal Credit Union has served several generations of members. We know that our success depends largely on the quality of our employees. We're looking for employees who are dedicated to providing exceptional member service, promoting teamwork and who are willing to learn all aspects of the credit union.
Thank you for your interest in Big Island Federal Credit Union. We currently have the following positions available:
BRANCH MANAGER - PUNA BRANCH
To operate the Puna Branch office of Big Island FCU in accordance with the objectives and policies established by Management and the Board of Directors. Has the overall responsibility for the daily administration, operation, loans, personnel functions and community relations of the branch.
- Five years management/supervisory experience in a financial institution or related work experience
- Must demonstrate managerial abilities including communication, organization, planning and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the Federal Credit Union Act, Rules and Regulations, Bylaws, Consumer Regulations and other related lending laws and regulations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong sales skills with the ability to effectively develop business
- Proven ability to establish and maintain sound relationships with existing and potential members
Resumes with references may be sent to:
Big Island Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
66 Lono Street
Hilo, HI 96720
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER