Established in 1936, Big Island Federal Credit Union has served several generations of members. We know that our success depends largely on the quality of our employees. We're looking for employees who are dedicated to providing exceptional member service, promoting teamwork and who are willing to learn all aspects of the credit union.
Thank you for your interest in Big Island Federal Credit Union. We currently have the following positions available.
LOAN OFFICER - KONA BRANCH
- Responsible for the origination and documentation of all consumer loans, member assistance and the promotion of all Credit Union products and services
- Cross sell all Credit Union products and services
- Two years of lending experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send resume with references to:
Big Island Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
66 Lono Street
Hilo, HI 96720
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER